Latest Service Update
Lockdown restriction are easing in England from 19th July 2021
We will still be following guidance
Symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of the any of the following
* a new continues cough
* a high temperature
* a loss of, or change to your normal sense of smell and taste (anosmia)
For most people, coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild illness, if you have any of the symptoms above you must stay home and arrange to have a test to see if you have COVID-19.
What are we doing?
We would like to inform you of the actions we are taking as a business to protect our cleaners and clients as far as possible during the COVID-19 outbreak.
we don't need to remind you that a clean house is even more essential during this time.
* we have daily contact with all our cleaners and we ask them and yourselves to take all the precautions you can.
* If you or anyone in your household have any symptoms, or have been asked to shield or self isolate, a cleaner must not work in the home however mild the symptoms may be. please let us know as soon as possible.
* we also ask our cleaners to do the same if anyone in their household displays any symptoms.
* Face coverings are now not mandatory
* All our cleaners carry an anti-viral hand wash and upon entering and leaving the home, will wash there hands thoroughly with warm water.
* we will open windows and doors to allow ventilation within the home.
* cleaners will NEVER use the same cloths in different homes, we provide enough clean fresh cloths for each job.
* our cloths and mop covers at washed at a high temperature (60 degrees or above) using only antibacterial laundry cleaner after every use.
* we thank you for your continued support at the difficult time.